The longest cave system on the Llangattock escarpment. There are several round trips that can be done. The system is long and there are many interesting features that make this cave a very worthwhile one to visit. All trips start via the Entrance Series and First Choke after which a large variety of trips can be undertaken that encompass all grades and can range from the easiest to very challenging caving. Most trips undertaken in the cave seem to encompass the usual trade routes but there are many rarely-visited places that are well worth a look.
Trips in Agen Allwedd so far
- 5 December 2009: Upper Southern Stream
- 1 December 2009: Return to Broadside
- 8 December 2007: Surf Ace Dig
- 25 November 2007: Defeat at Broadside NW, but new hope in Priory Road
- 14 July 2007: Broadside NW: Time For A New Approach?